Hazeltree Debt Manager ™ Streamlines Credit Facilities
NEW YORK, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Hazeltree, the leading provider of integrated cash management and portfolio finance solutions for investment managers, today announced the general availability of Hazeltree Debt Manager ™, an integrated solution to track and manage credit facilities across multiple credit products, lenders and legal entities. Hazeltree Debt Manager provides near real-time credit data for decision-making, improves operational efficiency in the use of credit facilities, and reduces the risk of breach of critical covenants.
Hazeltree Debt Manager offers clients benefits that include:
- Agreement management – Define and follow the terms and conditions of key credit agreements.
- Management of covenants and limits – Manage and monitor covenants and credit facility limits to ensure compliance.
- Loan portfolio management – Track and manage credit facilities, cash balances and future cash flows in a single interface, providing the ability to manage and forecast liquidity, and easily execute credit transactions from a single screen , while staying on top of loan portfolio tasks by tracking automated alerts.
- Management of loan transactions – Automate interactions between borrowers and lenders to streamline repayments, debits, and interest payments.
- Funding management – Independently calculate fees and funding to generate interest payments, fees, and rate resets.
- Lender data management – Connect with lenders to find data to track and reconcile to identify and manage disruptions with each installation.
- Optimization – Integrate credit facilities into the optimization analysis to suggest treasury actions based not only on available cash and uncalled investor commitments, but also on credit capacity and negotiated repayment terms.
- Business Analysis and Outlook – Analyze historical lender exposures, usage and cost of borrowing and identify trends to improve decision making.
“In today’s environment, efficient management of all treasury processes using the most advanced capabilities available has become a necessity,” said Sameer Shalaby, President and CEO of Hazeltree. “Hazeltree Debt Manager is another example of Hazeltree’s focus on providing new and unique functionality to private money managers, automating a largely manual process without a prior software solution.
Hazeltree is the leading provider of cloud-based cash management solutions, serving hedge funds, private markets, asset managers, fund administrators, financial institutions and pension funds with powerful capabilities and proactive performance improvement and risk mitigation that drive alpha from operations, reduce a range of liquidity and funding risks, and streamline operations. Hazeltree’s integrated cash management solution includes comprehensive cash management, securities financing, collateral and margin management, and counterparty management. Hazeltree is headquartered in New York with offices in London and Hong Kong. Visit www.hazeltree.com or contact [email protected] for more information.
For more information, contact: