Smart glasses for augmented reality technologies: global markets
Report Scope: In this report, the AR Technology Smart Glasses market has been segmented on the basis of form factor, operating system, end user, application, and geography. The report covers the global smart glasses market overview for AR technologies and analyzes market trends, considering the base year 2021 and estimates for 2022 to 2027.
New York, May 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Smart Glasses for Augmented Reality Technologies: Global Markets” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06282150/?utm_source=GNW
Segmentation period revenue forecasts on the basis of form factor, operating system, applications, and geography were estimated with values derived from total manufacturer revenue.
The report also includes a section on the major market players. Further, it explains the key drivers, competitive landscape, and current trends in the Smart Glasses for AR Technologies market.
The report concludes with a detailed examination of the smart glasses vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players operating in the global smart glasses for AR technologies market.
The report includes:
– 41 data tables and 21 additional tables
– An overview of the global smart glasses market for augmented reality technologies
– Market size estimation and global market trend analysis, with 2021 data, estimated for 2022, 2023, 2025 with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections through 2027
– Highlights of the smart glasses market potential for augmented reality technologies, based on form factor, operating system, end-user, application, and region
– Coverage of the history and future of smart glasses, and information on display technique based on waveguide and active light control technologies
– Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and assessment of current market size and forecast, and assessment of new developments in the industry
– Coverage of regulatory landscape, product recalls, pipeline products and discussion of future outlook, strategies and industry developments
– Analysis of market shares of key companies in the industry and coverage of events such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and relevant patent analysis
– Company profiles of key players including Daqri, Epson Corp., Alphabet Inc., Atheer Inc., Vuzix, Microsoft Corp. and MagicLeap
Smart glasses are wearable head-worn computing devices that contain processing units, multiple sensors, and head-mounted optical displays (OHMDs). Smart glasses display augmented information about the physical world.
Smart glasses applications offer great potential to achieve real-time and enriched interaction between the smart glasses user and the physical world with augmented information. Smart glasses users can provide inputs through various actions such as head movement, hand gestures, voice input, etc.
The growth of global smart glasses is largely driven by factors such as technological advancements in smart glasses, growing trend of “bring your own clothes” in business, development of AR applications and improved productivity and efficiency through the use of smart glasses. The growth of the smart glasses market for AR technologies is hindered by factors such as high cost, bulky design and privacy concerns raised by users and surrounding people (people who are in close proximity to the user of smart glasses).
The global smart glasses market for AR technologies has been segmented on the basis of form factor, operating system, end user, application and geography. Based on form factor, the market has been categorized into monocular smart glasses and binocular smart glasses.
Based on operating systems, smart glasses are categorized into Android, Windows, and others. Based on end users, the market has been segmented into consumer segment and enterprise segment.
Based on application, smart glasses has been segmented into manufacturing, healthcare, military & defense, warehouse, construction & architecture, etc. Geographically, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06282150/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001